Did you know the Top 5 EDI Chargebacks have nothing to do with EDI, and everything to do with an inadequate inventory management system?
Contact us to learn how we can help.
Establishing relationships with large retail chains and department stores can be just the thing that takes your business to the next level of success. However, if you are not prepared for the complexity of EDI-related supply chains, you will add unnecessary stress and additional work that can have a negative impact on your company. BizSlate has the complex EDI experience you need to successfully navigate large customer requirements and significantly improve supply chain efficiency.
- BizSlate is designed with EDI relationships in mind, balancing the requirements and complexities of large EDI relationships with simple non-EDI relationships.
- Seamlessly integrate with your EDI provider for translation and communication.
- Our order screens have all the fields necessary for you to manage the business side of EDI, from carriers and SCAC, to numerous date fields, to the ability to manage and update hundreds of documents at a time with a single click.
- Multiple ways of managing product identifiers (e.g. UPC, GTIN, Customer SKU) eliminates the need for customization and external spreadsheets.
- Centralized inventory effectively supports order flow for open stock, pre-packs, master packs, and more.