Because BizSlate helps your business better manage revenue and profitability, and provides you with tools to reduce operational costs. BizSlate is not just about selling you software – we’re about building long-term relationships. We use our proven small business supply chain expertise to work with you and uncover solutions to operational bottlenecks that have been problems for too long.
From our CEO’s experience in helping thousands of small businesses significantly improve supply chain efficiency, to members of our team being former practitioners at companies just like yours, we understand your struggles first hand. But more than that, we care. It’s about working together to make a difference for your business.
We are fundamentally different. Here’s why:
- Our customers come first—always. We ask for input and listen to your needs. Your experiences and requirements are what drive our ongoing development and improvements.
- BizSlate knows everyone at your company wears lots of hats and struggles to keep up. That’s why we designed proprietary tools which enable you to deal with burdensome tasks that used to take weeks and days, and get them done in as little as 10% of the time. Yes, hours and even minutes to get things done that used to take you days and weeks!
- As experienced supply chain professionals we’ve lived your challenges and have helped to solve them. As a result, BizSlate was developed from an operations and supply chain perspective, not as an accounting-based system of record
- BizSlate seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks – we don’t make you replace it
- We break the mold of existing, “pre-baked”, small business ERP systems. The result is a totally fresh way of running your business—the way you want it run, not the way some software tells you to
- We blend extreme power and efficiency with an easy to learn and use interface
- Our solution is available at a price any business can afford
- We’re always here for you with free, top-tier US-based telephone support for as long as you use BizSlate!